Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Staff is available to assist you each weekday at 2700 UCC.
- Change of Registration forms can be processed in person at the UI Service Center. Registration change information is available at https://registrar.uiowa.edu/change-registration-myui. Call 319-384-4300 or email email@example.com with questions.
- Transcripts & Verifications can be picked up in person at 2700 UCC. Transcript orders can also be placed in MyUI or on the Registrar’s website. Verifications can be downloaded in MyUI. Call 319 335-0229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- We recommend that you pay your U-Bill online. If you are not able to pay online, you can mail your payments and scholarship checks to our office.
Mailing address is: University Billing, 2700 UCC, Iowa City, IA 52242. Be sure to note your University ID# on the check to ensure posting to correct account.
- University Billing 319-335-0071 or email@example.com
website - https://ubill.fo.uiowa.edu/
- Iowa One Card 319 335-2716 or firstname.lastname@example.org
website - idcard.uiowa.edu
- Registration changes – 319 384-4300 or email@example.com
- Transcripts & Verifications - 319 335-0229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation Services – 319 335-0228 or email@example.com
- Residency – 319 335-0223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diplomas – email@example.com
About the UI Service Center
The UI Service Center has moved to the University Capitol Centre. The creation of the UI Service Center was a joint effort between the University Billing Office and the Registrar Service Center to integrate services and meet the customer service needs of students. Combined, these offices typically receive visits from over 14,000 students each year. Frequently individuals must visit both offices to resolve their questions. The UI Service Center conveniently combines services to make these visits easier for students.
At the UI Service Center, students can accomplish a multitude of tasks ranging from:
- Paying U-Bills
- Changes in registration
- Scholarship check submissions
- Student name changes
- Transcripts and Verifications
- Graduation Services
- ID Card Programs
- Billing and Loan Collections
Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (excluding University holidays).