Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- A mask will be required when entering the UI Service Center. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Drop-in Registration and Transcript/Verification services are limited at this time.
- Registration changes can be processed by email if all permissions required are included, instructions available on Registrar’s website under Registration heading. We recommend you call ahead 319-384-4300 or email email@example.com with questions or to see if staff is available for a drop-in registration request.
- Transcript orders can be placed in MyUI or on the Registrar’s website. Verifications can be downloaded in MyUI. We recommend you call ahead 319 335-0229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to see if staff is available for a drop-in transcript/verification request.
- Drop-ins to make U-Bill payments and drop off scholarship checks will require a longer wait time due to the above limitations.
- We recommend that you pay your U-Bill online. If you are not able to pay online, you can mail your payments and scholarship checks to our office.
Mailing address is: University Billing, 2700 UCC, Iowa City, IA 52242. Be sure to note your University ID# on the check to ensure posting to correct account.
- University Billing 319-335-0071 or email@example.com
website - https://ubill.fo.uiowa.edu/
- Iowa One Card 319 335-2716 or firstname.lastname@example.org
website - idcard.uiowa.edu
- Registration changes – 319 384-4300 or email@example.com
- Transcripts & Verifications - 319 335-0229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation Services – 319 335-0228 or email@example.com
- Residency – 319 335-0223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diplomas – email@example.com
About the UI Service Center
The UI Service Center has moved to the University Capitol Centre. The creation of the UI Service Center was a joint effort between the University Billing Office and the Registrar Service Center to integrate services and meet the customer service needs of students. Combined, these offices typically receive visits from over 14,000 students each year. Frequently individuals must visit both offices to resolve their questions. The UI Service Center conveniently combines services to make these visits easier for students.
At the UI Service Center, students can accomplish a multitude of tasks ranging from:
- Paying U-Bills
- Changes in registration
- Scholarship check submissions
- Student name changes
- Transcripts and Verifications
- Graduation Services
- ID Card Programs
- Billing and Loan Collections
Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (excluding University holidays).